> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Pickling
Login | Register


Posted by Gary Edwards on September 28th, 2002 04:43 PM
In reply to TRANSPARENT WHITE FINISH by VASO on September 28th, 2002 04:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

The look I think you are looking for is called "pickling." Lots of products (Minwax is one), and lots of web advice.

for some info.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC