> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Photo dating profiles of local single man and local single women
Login | Register

Photo dating profiles of local single man and local single women

Posted by Angella Bates on November 25th, 2002 11:29 AM
In reply to Sorry-this isn't a board for personals/singles ads by bc on March 9th, 2000 11:39 PM [Go to top of thread]

Photo dating profiles of local single man and local single women!

Come have fun at Meet With A Mate Web Community -

floyds61 - Member since May 11, 2002

Profile of floyds61

I'm a nice honest guy i do not have kids but i love them my ex couldnot have any. i like the outdoors,bowling the beach long walks,listen to most music. also enjoy nascar and baseball.
i'm looking for a nice honest lady to have for a friend and maybe more. been div. 1 year. i work alot but would love to have someone to spend time with.

funshedevil - Member since May 11, 2002

single mother, looking for friendship, someone that is honest, fun loving, caring

I am a single mother of a fun loving young son. i am looking for friendship first. i think that is the most important thing in a relationship. if you don't have that then you don't have any thing. i am looking for someone that is honest, fun loving, caring and not to play games. i hate that the most with this online stuff. everyone wants to be someone else. i am the same real person online and off. i am not just a typical female. i am very indepenant. i am not afraid of hard work indoors or out. but i also like to get dressed up to go out dancing, movies, dinner, walks, etc. but i also love being in my blue jeans & t-shirts and go out camping, picnics, working in the yard, etc. i love meeting people but haven't dated in a very long time. my son is my life, and we love to do thing's together. if you would like to know more about me then email me.

always a gentleman - Member since May 11, 2002

Profile of always a gentleman

Hello! i'm a stable totally self sufficient divorced gentleman in his 50's that is desirous of meeting an attractive lady with whom i might share experiences.
i have four great children that make me smile....they bring joy to my life, but a close relationship with a lady is lacking and surely missed.

drat - Member since May 11, 2002

HD housemouse looking for new house to mouse in

Am a single working mom with 3 kids the youngest at college. i have long, like down to my rear, dark hair with just a touch of chrome. i work 2 jobs, mostly our of boredom, looking for someone to change that,i like to keep busy, i have my own harley, am active in abate. i participate in fund-raisers at work and play, i bake, cook, sew, some of my art projects are award winners,if i do something i give 110%. i am a bundle of energy, my oldest calls me the energizer bunny cause i go and go and go. not into drugs do not need them am high on life. i try not to sweat the small stuff, will it really matter a year from now, next month, next week if not let it go. i value honesty i would rather you tell me the truth even if it is something i might not like, than to hear about it on the streets and be doubly hurt. i love to read science fiction, have no real use for tv they do not call it the idiot box for nothing, not into couch potatoes,there is just too many other things to do, have a slightly twisted sense of humor, and tend to use it, am looking for someone to ride into the sunset with, to be my best friend,share dreams and make them come true, some one with a big, kind, gentle.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC