> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Pet Magic uses enzymes to get rid of stains & odors
Login | Register

Pet Magic uses enzymes to get rid of stains & odors

Posted by Alan Howard on August 9th, 1999 09:29 AM
In reply to removing dog smell from carpet by Sarah B on July 21st, 1999 11:39 AM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

Friends & I have had great success with a product called Pet Magic. Two others, called SOS (Smoke odor & stain) and Nursery Magic treat similar problems and have different scents. They are enzymes based you can through only through a Market America distributor, like myself. For only $8.95 plus shipping & tax, though, you will certainly be pleased. Since you don't know exactly if the odor is from urine, or just "wet doggy", this should be the perfect product to try since it gets rid of any organic stain and odor. It can even remove skunk odor from pets and is yet mild to your skin! Let me know how you feel about trying it and I will be happy to ship you a bottle right to your doorstep. You can read about it and other products at and email me or call me at 1-800-211-1202 ext. 2021. I encourage you to give it a try.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC