> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > permastone
Login | Register


Posted by Bruce on February 25th, 2000 09:00 PM

I am looking for contractors who use a product called PERMASTONE. It is a formed concrete product. From what I know a metal lath is installed then a form is filled with a concrete mixture and pressed into the lath. I need a contractor in the Eastern part of West Virginia area near White Sulfur if possible.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC