> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Permabase
Login | Register


Posted by Joe on January 5th, 2003 08:07 AM
In reply to permaboard by David on January 4th, 2003 10:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

Thanks, someone in store told me similar info. He uses thinset to join panels, they are cement based, the pan looks like a diff. cement base material inwhich they glued tile to. the sill has a rubber sheet going past the ends behind the end pieces assuming this is a waterproof device and the sill is made of 2x4s stacked and top filled with a white cement under sill material. I have to reconstruct sill area the tile hsa been leaking to the corner outside wall.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC