> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > pergopresto vs armstrong laminate floors
Login | Register

pergopresto vs armstrong laminate floors

Posted by Margaret Muscarella on October 5th, 2002 07:02 PM
In reply to The only thing, more, I can do to help. A link to a good floor forum.. by Steve Jones on September 7th, 2000 05:55 PM [Go to top of thread]

home depot sells pergo presto for the same price as lowes sells armstrong. they both have the same warranty. I am using this in a basement. I have hear some negative things about pergo laminate flooring that the quality is not what it use to be and they seem to blame any problems on improper installation. we plan to install the floors ourselves. Many of my neighbors have installed these floors and it is quite simple. Do have an opinion on which floor is best. I am looking for something that will have a long life and not just last 5 or 6 years. What has your experience been? the floor will be going over concrete and we do plan with either floor to use the recommended pad underneath it. One last question we are putting a pool table on top of this floor. the pool table saleseman told me since these floor are floating floors it will cause the table to become unlevel?? i would think once the floor compresses it will no longer bounce. what do you think?? please answer asap since we need to install this floor within 2 weeks.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC