> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Pergo Guarantee
Login | Register

Pergo Guarantee

Posted by Keith Lewis on November 5th, 2000 05:51 PM
In reply to Pergo Flooring by Gail on October 19th, 1998 11:53 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

I had over $3000.00 spent in Pergo in 1996. The floor scratches quite easily (we live in Arizona where there are small pieces of gravel that track in). It buckles at the seams and shows wear in the heavy traffic areas. It also has some sort of haze that is becomming more noticable with age that makes the floor look as though someone spilled milk on it and didn't clean it up well. The seams are pushing up so badly that the floor doesn't look like wood anymore it looks like a lot of fake planks of what should be wood. I would not install the stuff again. It is also not guaranteed if the company thinks there is any problem with the installation. They have used the "poor installation" excuse in at least two cases that I know about. Mine was installed by Color Tile and they have since closed the store that installed our floor so no one is responsible for the poor looking floor and Pergo refuses to do anything about it. Pergo is not even a US company so you had better watch yourself.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC