> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > peelaway
Login | Register

Posted by bc on February 8th, 2001 11:02 AM
In reply to bc....... by Henry in MI on February 7th, 2001 06:41 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Henry. Didn't mean to include you if you didn't want to be. My concern was a salesman advertising a product and I would rather hear it from somebody who is unbiased. If you say it is a good product, I'll buy that. I've looked around for peelaway 7 and can't find it or I would buy some and put some on and let everyone know. There are lots of old painted brick buildings around being power washed and leaving a mess on the brick.

I think most strippers will take paint off the face of brick but will it get all the cracks, crevices, pinholes, mortar, etc. and leave a "pristine" brick surface? That is the final question. hy (nothing against him personally) acts like it will. Everything we buy comes from some type of salesman and most are good and responsible but let the buyer beware is still good advice. nuff said till I hear from someone who has tried it.

I don't post my email for your reasons such as the answers should be for the public who also may be interested (the entire idea of the board and not for private consulting)(my teachers always said if you have a question ask it cause everyone else probably has the same one), I barely find time to get to the board to answer what is there and have no time for email, I'm lucky to check my email once a week or more and don't have time to deal with it anyway, then everybody would be mad cause I don't immediately email them back, they probably want more detail than I have time to answer, or they will want answers to questions that I don't have. I just kind of pick and choose and help if I can with what I know which probably isn't very much in this big country of ours. This is really just a hobby/therapy for me and is provided free of charge. I already get enough email spam and already belong to some lists that generate a lot of email that I can't read or answer. I thought of getting a hotmail account but it wouldn't do much good if I only checked it once a month and then everybody was mad for not responding. Finally, I just prefer my privacy and had to get an unlisted number just for family and friends.

By the way, are you in MIchigan, MIssouri, MIssissippi, MIami, MIssoula, etc. lol just kidding and no response required, I think I know.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC