> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > peel away paint remover
Login | Register

peel away paint remover

Posted by Linda on April 13th, 2000 11:10 AM

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

Saw a paint remover used on This Old House called peel away paint remover, by a company called Dumond Chemical Company. Can anyone give me any information in regards to this. Can it be used on stained item. Where can it be purchased? Any help would be apprceciated.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC