> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Peel Away
Login | Register

Peel Away

Posted by Henry in MI on June 15th, 1998 05:19 PM
In reply to Woodwork Stripper by Lyn Vallow on June 15th, 1998 09:05 AM [Go to top of thread]

Check the posts below under the caption Peel Away Stripper dated 5/17/98. Most home centers do not carry this product but you can get it from Woodcraft Supply. It's expensive but it works. You can leave it on for 2 days if you really have thick paint.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC