> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Peel Away
Login | Register

Peel Away

Posted by Henry in MI on February 8th, 2001 05:19 PM
In reply to peelaway by bc on February 8th, 2001 11:02 AM [Go to top of thread]

bc, Hy is not just a salesman for Peel Away, he is President of the company. Having talked to him, I think that he has a pretty good feel for what his products will do.

As you may know, I also answer most of the questions for a competing stripper's board, but one with a citris odor. I occasionally tell people there to use Peel Away. The board sponsors may not like it but that's why I advise for free there too.

I have used Peel Away 1 on wood and it did a good job. There were about a million coats of paint, it seemed, and the Peel Away worked but I finished and got all the stuff out of the cracks and crevises with the citris product. I haven't stripped any brick, but I think the same technique would work there too. There is no question that Peel Away 1 will work on concrete and similar materials.

You can buy Peel Away 7 at Sherwin Williams stores but they may have to order it. As far as I am concerned, both types of stripper are good and I do try to steer them away from those containing methyl chloride.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC