> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Pearl
Login | Register


Posted by Mr. Paint on April 27th, 2003 06:52 PM
In reply to PAINT by BARB on April 27th, 2003 04:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

Barb - RL makes a product called Duchesse Satin - Oyster.

It looks like pearl when you apply it - but it does need to be applied using a technique - it isn't a difficult technique - but you can't just roll it on - in order for it to be even you need to distress it using a stipple brush.

I don't know of any wall paint that will give you this look by just rolling it on.

If you are interested in the look - but not the work - hire someone to do it for you!

Mr. Paint

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • PAINT by BARB  4/27/03 04:51 PM

Topic Follow-ups:

  • OSH too by Berta  4/29/03 05:39 PM
  • paint by Heather  6/14/04 06:07 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC