> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > PB Plumbing Claims
Login | Register

PB Plumbing Claims

Posted by Rich Geoffroy on April 22nd, 2003 01:48 PM
In reply to Quest pipe , WHO HAS THE ANSWER by Frazzled new home owner on March 15th, 2003 08:21 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> My Polybutylene, Poly Butyl, Plastic, PB, Quest/Qwest pipe is leaking or brittle, Find Help Here! by Handyman on 10/28/2004

For information on PB plumbing claims contact the Consumer Plumbing Recovery Center (CPRC, Inc.) PO Box 869006, Plano, Texas 75086-9006, (800) 392-7591.

They can tell if you are covered under the class action, and how to submit a claim.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC