> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Payne Furnaces
Login | Register

Payne Furnaces

Posted by Robert Simpson on April 18th, 2001 05:22 PM
In reply to Furnace Brands? by Mark Sandra Paddock on May 21st, 2000 10:58 PM [Go to top of thread]

23 of 32 people found this post helpful

Recently, I had purchased a mid-efficiency Carrier furnace for my house. Carrier had been recommended by many people and I wanted the best for my dollar. Unfortunately, when the installation began the installers found that they had no access to the chimney flume for gas exhaust. Hence, they suggested a high efficiency furnace. The name they suggested was Payne keeping in mind that I didn't want to pay much more than I did for the Carrier mid--efficiency. The installer said that the furnace was made by Carrier and was every bit as good but at a lower price. Having few options due to the fact they were half way through the installation, I agreed to the installation. Now I am having doubts. I cannot confirm that Carrier is the maker of Payne furnances nor can I confirm that the quality of the Payne furnances matches that of the Carrier high efficiency. Could you help me out and answer my last two concerns?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC