> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Payne
Login | Register

Posted by Michelle Neff on November 12th, 2002 09:01 PM
In reply to Payne Furnaces by Robert Simpson on April 18th, 2001 05:22 PM [Go to top of thread]

Just wanted to let you know that Payne is less expensive for several reasons:

1.) Carrier needed a line to compete with Rheem.

So they do not advertise,or indirectly market the Payne Line. It's a trade line that is offered by the best HVAC contrators in the World-- why becasue they want the best for thier customer for the most reasonable price possible. Carrier parts fit directly on the Payne, as will Bryant parts.

Don't be supprised when you HVAC tech installs repair parts out of a Carrier or Bryant box. Some of my customers want Carrier I'll get it for them, Some want Bryant I'll get it for them then thier are those that ask me I get them a Payne, after all that;s what I have in My house in fact when my Thrirty Year Old burant gave uo the Ghost I replaced it with PAYNE. I'll get my money back faster, and have as many years of good service out of it. i.e my Bruaynt 3 ton unit used 22.7 Amps at run pulled 68 at locked rotor. My Payne 3 Ton uses 1/2 as much power with a 12 seer. Hows that for cheap cooling? When it comes to my furnace I've never experianced heat calls with no starts, but then I service it every six months and so should you! By the way changing your filter every thirty days will do wonders for it too!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC