> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Parts for Old Furnace - Coleman
Login | Register

Parts for Old Furnace - Coleman

Posted by P Kay on October 21st, 2002 11:24 AM

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

need a part that plugs into the gas valve controller. To me it is the gas reset switch, since obviously it has the reset button on it.
It has the thermo cupler and pilot connecting to it and 4 prong pin plugs into the General Controls Gas Valve. The switch is not holding in the position that ingnites the burners and keeps them burning. Instead it goes right into the last position that's to just keeps the pilot litt.

It is an old Coleman Forced Air Furnace, Model 2635, Series 856. The number on the part I need is CAT A100G564. Where can I get/order/find parts for this furnace?

Thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC