> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > paper tiger
Login | Register

paper tiger

Posted by Dave on April 6th, 2001 08:44 AM
In reply to HELP!! by Mari on March 11th, 2001 05:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

No - the paper tiger is a scoring tool. It looks like a computer mouse with two wheels underneath. The wheels have teeth on them (tiger? teeth? get it?) and you roll the teeth over the wallpaper. The teeth perforate the paper so it comes off more easily.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC