> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Paper Paint Stripper?
Login | Register

Paper Paint Stripper?

Posted by Dave in Illinois on July 8th, 1999 10:58 PM

I was told of a new kind of paint stripper, you attach paper
sheets that is coated with this striper to your wood to be stripped.
Then let it sit for a given amount of time, come back peal the paper

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC