> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > paper over paneling
Login | Register

paper over paneling

Posted by Candi on October 22nd, 1999 11:17 PM

1 of 2 people found this post helpful

I'm looking for information and instructions about a torn paper technique that is applied directly to the paneling without filling in the ridges first.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC