> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Panelized Homes...
Login | Register

Panelized Homes...

Posted by John Giuliani on December 11th, 2001 11:54 AM
In reply to Panelized Homes by Rod McDonald on December 9th, 2001 09:54 AM [Go to top of thread]

Rod, As long as the existing structure will support the
proposed addition, any Structural Panel should work. If you would
like further information, I import EPS wall panels from Canada.
I have shipped to the Dayton, Ohio area. Hope this helps.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC