> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Paneling
Login | Register


Posted by Mike from Homeworks on September 11th, 1998 09:28 PM
In reply to filling in wood paneling by Tammy on September 10th, 1998 06:02 PM [Go to top of thread]


Pop down to your local wallpaper store and see if they carry a product called lining paper. You could prime your exsisting paneling and apply lining paper over that. Another solution would be to apply a lincrusta wallpaper over your paneling. Mike

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC