> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Paneling
Login | Register


Posted by John on October 7th, 2002 07:38 PM

I just bought a house and I removed the wallpaper and the Hardwood Paneling. Behind the paneling was drywall. They owners of the house glued the paneling to the drywall. My question is, Is there any way of removing the glue that stuck on the wall? Any help on this would be helpful.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC