> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Paneling
Login | Register


Posted by Paul Pothier on September 23rd, 1999 07:52 PM

I am planning to make some renovations to my front hallway and I want to create a panelled look, as found in many old victorian houses. I am planning to paint these panels so I am not looking forward to building panels with wood. I remember seeing somewhere, a gypsum board that had panels molded in it and this was specifically designed as a decorative panel. I have not been able to find these anywhere. Does anyone have an idea who make these and where I could get some???


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC