> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > panel board
Login | Register

panel board

Posted by Mary Molloy on February 4th, 2003 07:24 PM
In reply to wood paneling by christy on January 18th, 2003 04:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

Ihave panel board on my walls. It has groves in it. Is there any kind of thick paint I could put on over it to make it look as if it were drywall. Thank You

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC