> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Pan Liner
Login | Register

Pan Liner

Posted by Raymond VinZant Plumbing Prof on January 27th, 2003 07:59 AM
In reply to Need a brand name, please by Jennifer in KC on January 26th, 2003 10:35 PM [Go to top of thread]

I believe its called Oatey Pan liners, pvc and cpvc

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC