> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > paints
Login | Register

Posted by barbara jones on August 13th, 2000 01:32 PM
In reply to Ralph Lauren Paint by laurie on November 23rd, 1997 03:19 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

I've recently been trying to select paint colours at the "Home Depot" outlets. After scouting out several locations in different cities I've noticed that the paint chips are never full and in general the "Ralph Lauren" display is quite shabby. I don't know if this a merchandising problem with the stores or a sales rep. problem. Either way it is quite frustrating but also indicates to me a need for a new sales rep. if that is how you service this account. And in that case I would like the opportunity to send you a resume if that is possible. I have several years experience with inside and outside sales and have a art influenced background with experience working with your product.
Please let me know if I may send the resume along and the proper email address and to whom's attention it should be sent.

Thank You for your time and support

Barbara Jones

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC