> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Painting over paneling
Login | Register

Painting over paneling

Posted by Judy on July 22nd, 2000 10:56 PM

I want to paint over some yukky paneling in a house that my parents just purchased. Can anyone tell me what kind of paint to use, if I need a primer, and what to use to fill in the grooves. I tried to post this message a couple of times before, but I don't think it got through.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC