> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Painting over paneling
Login | Register

Painting over paneling

Posted by Sherry on March 29th, 2003 08:58 PM

I have a paneled wall & want to paint over it. What is the best to use to fill in the grooves & make it look like a drywalled wall?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC