> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Painting Appliances
Login | Register

Painting Appliances

Posted by Mr. Paint on April 8th, 2003 08:02 PM
In reply to What type of spray paint? by kp on April 8th, 2003 06:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

kp.........take your door to an autobody shop - they can spray it for you.......

Don't even try to do this yourself - you will only make a mess.......

Mr. Paint

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC