First of all - a home centre would be fine too. Glidden Evermore S/G is a great product - and would work fine in your situation.
You don't mention if you have a mildew problem - if you do - now that you have re-done the walls - a fan would be the thing to install - make sure you vent it outside and that you use it - that will keep mildew from returning.
I wouldn't use an oil either - not necessary.
I would be careful with mildewcides in interior paint. Mildewcides leave the surface film toxic - remember the mildew spore has to die when it comes in contact with the paint - that is the way mildewcides work. They also leach out over time - so after about a year - they are all gone anyway.
Stick with a good scrubbable interior semi-gloss - that has no mildewcides (like Glidden Evermore)- install and/or use your fan - wash your walls with bleach and water when they need it - you won't have a mildew problem.