> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Painting
Login | Register


Posted by Richard on February 5th, 1999 05:24 PM

I'm painting a room in my house a yellow/gold color. The previous owner had some wooden paneling up, which we have removed, and he seems to have painted dark brown lines on the wall where the paneling met. These dark brown lines keep bleeding through our yellow/gold paint job. Anyone know of a product that I could use to stop this bleeding effect?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC