renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > painting
Login | Register

painting

Posted by DONNA LEMON on November 27th, 2002 12:54 AM
In reply to Texture paint on walls by Iris on January 15th, 2002 08:24 AM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

I AM PLANNING TO REDO MY DAUGHTER'S ROOM FOR CHRISTMAS AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DO SOME THINGS. WE LIVE IN A MOBILE HOME AND ALL OF OUR WALLS HAVE WALLPAPER AND SOME OF THE WALL PAPER HAS A TEXTURE, AS A MATTER OF FACT HER'S FEELS LIKE A BUNCH OF LITTLE BUMPS. ANYWAY, DO I NEED TO PAINT A PRIMER ON THE WALLPAPER FIRST BEFORE I PAINT OR WHAT DO I DO TO GIVE A BEAUTIFUL LOOK BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO TEAR OFF THE WALLPAPER, OUR HOME IS ONLY 2 YAERS OLD SO I'M SURE IT'S STILL ON THERE PREETY GOOD. MY NEXT QUESTION IS DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW OR WHAT TO PAINT ON HER WALLS? SEE, I AM PUTTING UP 2 CASTLE WINDOW MURALS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SHE'S LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW OF A CASTLE. SHOULD I PAINT THE WHOLE ROOM IN THIS BEAUTIFUL PURPLE THAT IS ON THE MURAL OR SHOULD I PAINT IT LIKE STONES OR GIVE IT A TEXTURE LOOK AND IF SO WHAT AND HOW TO DO IT? I APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK YOU CAN GIVE ME BECAUSE YOU DO SOME BEAUTIFUL THINGS LIKE IN YOUR HOME.

THANK-YOU:
DONNA LEMON
P.S. I FORGOT ONE MORE THING-WHAT KIND OF PRIMER IF I NEED TO PRIMER WALL FIRST AND WHAT KIND OF PAINT WILL WORK THE BEST ON WALLPAPER.ALSO, I HAVE TO PASTE THE MURALS SO WHAT KIND OF ADHESIVE SHOULD I GET TO PUT ON HER WALLS TEMPORARLEY(AT LEAST 4-5 YEARS, NOTHING PERMANENT)AND SHOULD IT BE A SPRAY ADHESIVE?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC