> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Painted windows
Login | Register

Painted windows

Posted by Henry in MI on June 3rd, 2001 03:49 PM
In reply to windows painted shut by sonny caldera on June 3rd, 2001 11:56 AM [Go to top of thread]

Sonny, they make a special saw for getting the paint out of the gap. Most home centers have them. They look something like a veneer saw but you don't want to use a good veneer saw for this unless you will never want to use it on veneer.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC