> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > paint stripping
Login | Register

paint stripping

Posted by micqn on December 17th, 2002 01:34 PM
In reply to stripping paint on pie safe by Carolyn on December 17th, 2002 11:40 AM [Go to top of thread]

The stuff is called Aviation Paint Stripper. People used it to strip the paint off of airplane hulls and wings. It won't harm the metal at all. Make sure you do it outside or in a well-ventilated area!!!!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC