> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Paint Strippers
Login | Register

Paint Strippers

Posted by Henry in MI on April 2nd, 2003 10:10 AM
In reply to Reply to Henry by Anne Robichaux on April 2nd, 2003 09:41 AM [Go to top of thread]

HI, Anne. Sherwin-Williams stores sell Peel Away 1 and the other variations. The one S-W store I have been in lately had it on the shelf. At the same time, I thought that it was pretty high priced there. I know that I have seen it on the web so you just might try a search at something like You will need the stripper itself and the paper. They are supposed to be sold together but this gets convoluted as it comes thru the supply chain.

Please remember that you should only NEED the Peel Away 1 if you have milk paint. Strip-Eeze should work on oil or latex paint and all clear film finishes. I prefer other strippers but that's a personal decision so I will not mention them. You might contact the Strip-Eeze people to see why they think you are having the problem.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC