> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Paint Stripper
Login | Register

Paint Stripper

Posted by Connie on January 1st, 2001 12:41 PM

I am trying to locate a paint stripper that is called Evergreen. It was demonstrated on HGTV. It has no smell and changes colors when it is time to remove from the wood.

Thanks Connie

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC