> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Paint stripper
Login | Register

Paint stripper

Posted by Jim on March 12th, 1998 06:06 PM
In reply to stripping paint off fireplace by Lynne on March 12th, 1998 05:28 PM [Go to top of thread]

Try getting "Aircraft Stripper" brand stripper. It's usually found at automotive parts places. It costs about $28 a gallon, but you'll never go back to a different brand. It's so much better that what ever brand you can find at a hardware store, I've used them all.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC