> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > paint over wallpaper
Login | Register

paint over wallpaper

Posted by Henry on February 4th, 1998 06:54 PM
In reply to wallpaper removal plaster walls by Dave Cap on February 1st, 1998 08:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

Dave, there is a tool you can get that picks a series of holes thru the paint and paper. Just run the wheel with the points on it across the wall then use water or stripping solution to soak into the glue and remove the paper with a broad knife. Sorry, I forget the name of the tool but a wall covering store should be able to tell you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC