> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Paint or plaster
Login | Register

Paint or plaster

Posted by Henry in MI on August 8th, 2000 05:22 AM
In reply to type of cover-up on plaster by Angie on August 7th, 2000 08:48 PM [Go to top of thread]

Angie, I believe that you may be thinking of textured plaster. You can get texture paint that has a little depth but, by it's nature, paint will run and sag if you try to go too thick with it. In any case, unless you apply the fiberglass sheeting with the flexible paint to bind it to the walls, or drywall, the cracks will come through again. And you will then have a bigger problem because you will have a big sanding job to get the walls smooth enough to fix it right.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC