> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > paint
Login | Register


Posted by casey co on June 20th, 1998 05:28 AM

can you tell me what you mean by latex paint in england we have nothing called by that name .on this old house they seem to use it quict a bit in &out ,is it right its recoatable very soon . thanks alot hope to hear from you soon( GREAT PROGRAME0

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Paint by Henry in MI  6/20/98 12:17 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC