> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > paint
Login | Register


Posted by Tim on May 8th, 2003 08:40 AM
In reply to shower surround by Jack on May 6th, 2003 09:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

Check with Sherwin Willaims, they have a paint that you can do it with, ( a primer type ) then you paint it the color you want

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC