renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Overheated Motor
Login | Register

Overheated Motor


Posted by Joe on September 2nd, 2000 11:26 AM
In reply to Sears Craftsman Garage door opener by Dan on September 2nd, 2000 09:50 AM [Go to top of thread]

Sound like you have a Motor that tripped it's internal breaker(should be a button for this)or it overheated and therm.out.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:





About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC