> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > overflow connection
Login | Register

overflow connection

Posted by bc on November 4th, 2000 11:32 PM
In reply to Bathtub overflow leaking by Phil Bavaro on November 4th, 2000 04:30 PM [Go to top of thread]

2 of 4 people found this post helpful

Some are solvent welded solid and some use a slip connection with gasket and nut like you see under the lavatory sink. Sometimes the gasket needs replacing. There is also a rubber gasket between the tub and overflow pipe.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC