> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Outlets
Login | Register


Posted by Dave Andress on October 12th, 2000 09:08 PM
In reply to Kitchen tile backsplash by Tool man's wife on August 27th, 1998 04:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

Most home centers sell "spacers" that are used to space the outlet out from the wall to make it flush with tile, paneling and etc. They are very inexpensive and work great. Good Luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC