> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ouch--
Login | Register


Posted by Johnny Shockzone on December 18th, 2002 02:41 PM
In reply to Need advice on how to convert 110 outlet to 220 for a dryer by Mik on December 18th, 2002 12:01 PM [Go to top of thread]

You're going to need an electrician to run a new line out of your panel. You can't change that 110 volt outlet out to anything else.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC