> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > OSB and WAFERBOARD
Login | Register


Posted by john rufiange on December 8th, 2000 04:24 PM
In reply to Answers, I Hope ... by Jay J -Moderator on December 8th, 2000 03:27 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

I went to Home Depot, and saw the underlayment in their plywood aisle that is the same as the underlayment in my dining room. I thought it was called waferbaord, and then had the OSB abbreviations.
The underlayment does look like the description you gave....pieces or chips of wood glued together. I have to assume this is waferbaord ( ????? ). So, what would you it up or lay 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch over it. Thanks in advance for your reply.

( your reply was not confusing, and , I am the same John with 2 e-mail addresses.)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC