> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ornamental Woodwork in Hallway
Login | Register

Ornamental Woodwork in Hallway

Posted by Ginny on February 24th, 2003 11:10 PM
In reply to refinishing victorian woodwork by Loribell on December 9th, 2001 05:26 PM [Go to top of thread]

What is the name of the ornamental woodwork header that decorates and separates a foyer area/reception area from a hallway in a victorian home?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC