> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Orange peel
Login | Register

Orange peel

Posted by DH on October 19th, 2001 11:10 PM
In reply to Ceiling Texturizing by Phil in VA on October 19th, 2001 12:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

I think you may be talking about orange peel texture, this is sprayed on with a hopper and a compressor. Go to the hardware store and get a spray can of texture patch and spray on a piece of scrap, does it look similar?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Texture by Ron J.  10/20/01 07:44 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC