> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Or, you could......
Login | Register

Or, you could......

Posted by John 2000 on May 27th, 2001 03:47 AM
In reply to The old-fashioned way.... by Henry in MI on May 26th, 2001 11:54 AM [Go to top of thread]

As Henry has said, or, go to your local hardware store
and buy simple plastic hooks ( which are made for the job)
or look at the aluminium rails youre bound to find
some thing that is shaped like a square "J", which
you can fix to the wall, then hand your paintings
from them, ( to give you an idea. go to a gallary
and look at what they use......John 2000

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC