> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Or there's a layer of crud
Login | Register

Or there's a layer of crud

Posted by doug on April 2nd, 2004 03:03 AM
In reply to Leaking Toilet by BobF on April 2nd, 2004 02:08 AM [Go to top of thread]

on the flapper valve seat...(I use a dish scrubee)


The tank or flush valve is cracked....or...

Check out this link:

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC